Most coaches, parents and athletes spend countless hours working on technical skills and physical fitness preparation for their sport and ignore the mental side of sports preparation! It is scientifically proven that athletes that master the mental skills, out-perform the athletes that don’t! How many times have you heard the term, “the game is 95% mental”? This is your opportunity to learn the SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES THAT WILL BRING YOU TO THE TOP AT EVERY COMPETITION!
✓ THE 8 POWERS OF SUCCESS.
✓ DETERMINE YOUR MISSION STATEMENT & VALUES.
✓ DEVELOP YOUR PEAK PERFORMANCE PROFILE - Identify requirements for achieving peak performance.
✓ GOALSETTING - Learn techniques and strategies
that will help you hit your bullseye every time.
✓ VISUALIZATION - Learn to use relaxtion, imagery and through your mind’s eye, see all your dreams come true.
✓ SELF TALK - Learn to use self talk to your advantage.
✓ FOCUS & DISTRACTION MANAGEMENT - Learn techniques that will help you keep razor sharp focus.
✓ ENERGY MANAGEMENT - Learn to control your emotional levels so you are at your peak.
✓ CREATE YOUR COMPETITION ROUTINE
✓ TIPS ON PREPARING FOR TRYOUTS
Friday August 17, 2018, Hollyburn C.C., 950 Cross Creek Road, West Vancouver, BC V7S 2S5.
Schedule: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Call 604 255 4747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Proven techniques and principles! Simple & practical exercises introduced for all topics.
1) JUNIOR B UPDATE: KIJHL’s Castlegar Rebels announce new coach and GM; Sharp calling the shots for HJHL’s Three Hills Thrashers
2) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape
3) Around the WHL: Eleven WHL players help Canada win Hlinka Gretzky gold; Tigers deal White to ICE
4) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
5) Meet The Winners Of The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player Of The Year Award Powered By Hockeyshot