For the past decade, Matt has been helping prepare some of Canada's top Olympic and professional athletes through cutting edge training and nutrition plans. A former OHL, CIS, and professional hockey player himself, he holds a Master's degree in Kinesiology, and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He lives in Toronto, and is the President of SafeForAthletes.com, a company advocating the safe and effective use of lab tested sports nutrition products for athletes.
1) JUNIOR B UPDATE: KIJHL’s Castlegar Rebels announce new coach and GM; Sharp calling the shots for HJHL’s Three Hills Thrashers
2) On Top of the World: CSSHL Keeps Gaining Traction in Canada’s Hockey Landscape
3) Around the WHL: Eleven WHL players help Canada win Hlinka Gretzky gold; Tigers deal White to ICE
4) Meet Matthew Savoie, the NAX Forward Taking the CSSHL by Storm
5) Meet The Winners Of The 2018 HockeyNow Minor Hockey Player Of The Year Award Powered By Hockeyshot